The Art of Crypto Investing helps new investors add cryptocurrency into their investment portfolio. The crypto world is complex. Knowing where to buy, how much to invest and what has good yields ⸺ becomes a new art.

The Art

Social Channels


A platform for decentralized exchanges

Serum is a platform for Decentralized Exchange.

Serum provides a fully on-chain orderbook, allowing other applications to ‘plug into’ Serum’s composable ecosystem.

Their ultimate vision is powering many decentralized exchange, with a total valuation of $100B, reaching 1 billion users and $10T of on-chain value.

They are backed by FTX, one of the largest centralized exchange.

They are built on Solana, because Solana has the highest throughput.

How to use?

They are a platform. That means they DON’T have a UI for you to use. In fact, anyone can build a GUI.

But you can use these apps. The biggest is Raydium. Those apps are powered by Serum.


10% of all SRM tokens begin unlocked. The other 90% all have the same unlock schedule. They are fully locked for the first year, and then unlock linearly over the next 6 years, beginning on the 11th of August 2021, at approximately 1/2190 per day. All seed sales were locked.

Serum charges fees on trades that use its order book. 100% of the fees flow back into SRM, generally via a buy and burn, and also potentially into staking rewards or other ecosystem grants.

Developers can build on Serum.

They even have open sourced GUI.. which means you can run a DEX in under 10 minutes.

Staking SRM

You can do it on FTX (centralized exchange).

Current Price